Thank you for considering a career at Reliance Standard Life Insurance.
We're proud of what we do here. Whatever our individual responsibilities or job descriptions, whether from our administrative office in Philadelphia, or one of 30+ offices around the country, we're all working to provide our customers — employers large and small — with a package of life insurance, disability insurance, and other benefits that can help their employees protect their own financial futures, and lighten their load at difficult times.
We're always looking for talented and enthusiastic candidates who want to contribute to the success of one of the industry's leading group benefits carriers.
At Reliance Standard, we operate by the guiding philosophy of our parent organization, Tokio Marine Group
, a global leader in the property and casualty insurance, reinsurance and life insurance sectors globally.
That philosophy is called "Good Company." At its most basic, it calls us to organize our efforts around the principles of looking beyond profit
, empowering our people
, and delivering on commitments
Reliance Standard employees live the good company credo every day, through such initiatives as our "Service Excellence" recognition program, our "Community Service Day," and the Delphi Project Foundation, which provides arts instruction and opportunties to Philadephia students in underserved communities.
What is the purpose and significance of our work? What do we exist for? What type of relationships we should have with our customers, with society and with our colleagues?
Find the challenge that's right for you
With over 30 offices and 900+ employees nationwide, Reliance Standard is a great company in which to start and build your career. In each office, management and staff value individual contributions and achievements. And because we focus on the individual, employees don't feel lost in the “corporate crowd.”
At Reliance Standard we’re large enough to provide valuable learning experiences, yet small enough to support open communication and offer all employees access to the organization’s leaders. All employees—regardless of their department—gain a healthy understanding of the roles others play. That understanding makes it possible for employees to develop their careers in any of the business areas—finding the department and challenge that’s the best fit at every stage of their career.
As you consider the opportunities available to you, please keep in mind not only our corporate philosophy and inclusive workplace, but also these elements of the competitive benefits package we provide our own employees:
- Flexible Spending Account - Pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Comprehensive wellness benefit, including access to our onsite fitness center for a nominal fee, low rates within a national fitness network, cash awards for achieving wellness goals, and more.
- 401(k) plan with a 100% employer match, that’s 100% vested immediately, up to the first 4% you contribute (up to IRS maximums).
- Tuition reimbursement - Up to $7,500 per calendar year for tuition fees that are part of a pre-approved degree program.
- Community Service Day - a paid day away from the office to enable you to give your time to a cause that's important to you.
- ...and much more — please ask our Human Resources team members for details.
We wish you the best in your career and hope that if your talents and interests are a fit, you'll explore the many opportunities at Reliance Standard.